Directions to Adelaida Springs Ranch from Paso Robles/46 E:
- Hwy 46 from the east turns into 24th St. in Paso Robles
- head west on 24th St.
- which turns into Nacimiento Lake Dr. after Spring St. (continue about 2 miles)
- left turn on Adelaida Rd. (continue for about 10 miles, past Tablas Creek winery)
- left turn on Klau Mine Rd.
- one mile on the left you'll see a paved driveway (Dodd Ranch Rd.) with a gate that bears our address: 10425 Klau Mine Rd. and a Rangeland Wines sign.
- We now have an electronic gate opener, please contact us for the code
- proceed one mile on the paved driveway, past cattle guard and Adelaida Springs Ranch sign
- to Ranch Headquarters for tasting: left turn on gravel road (Borealis Way) at "Foshay Home and Vineyard" sign
- pass through 2 automatic vineyard gates (stay to left to activate)
- you can't miss the house about 1/4 mile past vineyard
- Please drive slowly and carefully, the road is narrow and steep in spots
From Templeton/101 S:
- take Vineyard Dr., cross Hwy 46 west and continue until the end (about 9 mi.)
- left turn on Adelaida Rd.
- left on Klau Mine Rd. in about 1 mi.
- pick up directions from Klau Mine Rd. above.