March 18, 2020 | Laird Foshay
Rangeland Update re: COVID-19
After discussing the COVID-19 situation with my team and family and considering the official precautions about the virus, I would like to make the following announcements:
- Rangeland wine tasting is suspended for the time being, until further notice.
- Our tasting room will remain open for pickups, bottle sales, case sales and meat sales, Thursday to Monday, 11-5.
- We are offering an additional 10% off and $1 shipping on all wine orders of six bottles or more. Please email us your order request so we can combine it with your club discount and other specials we are offering.
- Our online meat sales have been brisk, but we have some ground beef boxes available if you would like to stock up on some delicious and nutritious meat. Order here.
Our tasting room grounds will be available for small group (less than 10 people) picnics with a fee of $10 per person. Please make an appointment if you are planning a picnic.Suspended due to shelter at home announcements.
- We will not be serving grass-fed hamburgers this coming Saturday, March 21, as previously planned.
- We have not yet cancelled our April 25 Field Day event. We will keep you posted about our plans for that.
Please accept our warmest wishes that you stay safe and healthy in this time of crisis. Eat well, drink well, and rest up for the better times ahead.
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.